Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 10 December 2011

Advent Door 10 - NOTD OPI My Private Jet

Evening lovelies, hope you are enjoying your Saturday. Started my Xmas shopping today and bought more for myself then anyone else!


Recently I've been craving a few dark colours as my mood has been fairly dark and this caught my eye in John Lewis.



OPI's My Private Jet is a brown toned polish with lots of tiny silvery flecks of glitter suspended in it. Its a truly gorgeous colour which swings between a gun grey in some lights and a black in darker lights.


The tip wear you see is after 3 days wear, I can't seem to get them to last much longer then 3days. Application was great as with all OPIs and I have no trouble and think I will be wearing this a lot more often over the winter months!


What do you think? 


Thanks for reading xx

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx