Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Advent Door 6 - Soap and Glory Hand Food

Evening lovelies, hope you've had a good day.


Winter is possibly the worse time of the year for me in terms of my skin, especially on my hands. Each year I search for a solution to my poor, dry hands which often cracks which are sore.


I've been trying a few different things but I often have this in my bag.



Soap and Glory's Hand Food is a gorgeously thick hand cream that coats the skin really well, leaving it really well moisturised. It sinks into skin really quickly without being sticky or slippery.


For my the issue is often how much it stings if my hands are really bad and often the heavily scented creams are the worst, however this is scented but doesn't sting, leaving my hands nicely fragranced.


You get 125ml for £5.00 and a little bit does go a long way to protecting mine and your hands against winter!


So here you go, what are your thoughts on this?


Thanks for reading xx

1 comment:

  1. Not seen the hand cream but I love soap and glory !,, it's fab

    Jenna@www.pretastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx