Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Advent on the blog

Evening lovelies, hope your well and have enjoyed your day.


Some exciting news for December, I'm going to be posting a new post daily, lots of gorgeous different products, gift ideas and treats for everyone.


That's not all, there will also be quite a few changes to win some of the products that I review, including nail polish and make up pieces that I have loved!! who ever wins will receive these wrapped up as a present from me to say thank you for reading and supporting my little blog! 


Tumblr_luxrc3rqto1qe7vz2o1_500_large
weheartit.com

So keep your eyes peeled for my Advent blog posts throughout December!!

Tumblr_lfbq4cx7br1qe6ng3o1_500_large
weheartit.com

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx