Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 1 September 2012

September Spending Ban

Morning lovelies, hope you well. Today marks the last weekend before we teachers head back to school, a new year, new children, new shoes. It also means I've spent far too much over the summer - far too much time to shop!!

When I saw that Jess over at http://livelifesavemoney.blogspot.co.uk is on a spending ban for September, I thought that this is exactly what I need - me and the boy are currently saving for a flat of our own and we need a winter car as the poor Mini won't cope if it gets too cold.

So from today, I am on a essentials only spending ban. This means that no new items, no spending far too much on nail polish - everything you see on the blog for September will be things I've bought before today.

Also, I will try and post outfits of the day over on my instagram, KnickersanNails, using what I have and mixing it up, especially for work :)

I might even throw in some money saving posts, along the way, but from today the spending ban has begun. If you want to join, head over the Jess's blog, leaving your name, blog and twitter so we can create a list! 

 
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx