Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Body Shop Passion Fruit Body Butter

Afternoon lovelies

So now I'm back at school, its really noticeable how quickly the weather has turned, it certainly a lot colder when I'm out on playground duty!

This means that my skin is feeling a lot dryer so I've been trying out some of the body butters in my stash. I must admit that I'm awful at remembering to moisturise, but I'm desperate to cling onto any traces of the tan I got over the summer.


My current go to Body Butter is from The Body Shop. I love that this is a thick body butter, ideal for the colder winter months. 
I put this on after showers, especially in the evenings.

The passion fruit scent isn't too overpowering, however it does linger on the skin throughout the day. 

This is the 200ml pot which retails for £13.00 but this does last ages, with a wide range of flavours :) 

Any other recommendations for flavours to try? xx

3 comments:

  1. I'm using the chocolate one at the moment and I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stuff! Can't get enough of the coconut :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx