Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 3 September 2012

NOTD - Essie Nothing Else Metals

Essie is fast becoming one of the top nail polish brands of the moment, thanks to the diffusion line that launched in Boots and Superdrug this summer.

Essie recently launched their summer collection, a range of metallics, in some awesome colours, and when I saw them, I knew that no other polish would matter (sorry!)



Nothing Else Metals is a pinky toned lilac, swirled with silver which is really pale. It is truly metallic on the nail, however is quite difficult to achieve a smooth finish, even with a decent base you can still see some dragging, but that really is only on close inspections. The wear on these was ok, no chips until day three but tip wear appeared sooner, but that's what tends to happen with metallics.



I love a good metallic and this is one I will return to again. I'd like to try this with a dark purple half moon for a vampy winter take, but I'm not sure how I would do this yet - let me know it this is something you would want to see?


Boots - £7.99

Have you tried any of the metallics?





1 comment:

  1. This is on my wishlish!

    Rachel x
    Lost In Lipstick

    http://lostinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx