Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 17 September 2012

NOTD - Models Own Copper Pot

Afternoon lovelies

Another day and another polish from Models Own. I think this year it has been all about Models Own and their collections, especially this summer. One collection that has really stood out has been the Beetle Juice collection, and from this we have Copper Pot


Copper Pot is a duo-chrome polish with copper and gold flashes. Its really flattering on the nail, however I would have worn it with longer nails had I not broken two!




The formula was exactly what I expected of Models Own, a creamy formula that was opaque in two coats and lasted 5 days before really showing much wear on my nails. 

I sometimes worry with duo-chrome or metallics as they can show all the flaws on the nail however this doesn't, instead leaving the nail smooth.


As ever, a bargainous £5 bottle of wonderfull-ness that I think I will be wearing during the Autumn as the leaves start to change colour.

Have you tried this colour, or any other colours from the Beetlejuice range?


PS, don't forget to head over to the Models Own Facebook page and like it - once they hit 100,000 likes then they will hold their 50% sale again, and lord knows my wish list is really long! http://www.facebook.com/modelsown?ref=ts

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx