Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Rimmel Santa Rose

Afternoon lovelies.

With going back to school, I've been updating my makeup bag ready for the new season. One product I've picked up came on a recommendation from Tanya Burr in one of her videos on YouTube.



Santa Rose is a gorgeous peachy pink blush, that gives a nice fresh glow to the skin. It's easily build able but very natural - think blushing rather then running for the bus! I find it to be quite matt on my skin which is great, and it lasts about 4 hours before it needs a touchup but I do have oily skin and touch my face a lot!

I love having this in my makeup back for school as its easy to throw on, using my Real Techniques blush brush along the apples of my cheeks.

You can pick these up from Boots for £3.99 and you get 4g of product which is a bargain. This is something I think I will pick up again when this runs out :)

What do you think? Xx





2 comments:

  1. Great review, and it looks great on you :) I might have to pick some up for myself :)

    Have a beautiful day

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a Rimmel blusher, I might have to get some again!

    Rachel x
    Lost In Lipstick

    http://lostinlipstick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx