Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 7 September 2012

L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Oil

Afternoon lovelies.

There's been a lot of hype about hair oils recently, with lots of companies bringing out their own version of the infamous Moroccan oils. I've been looking for a less expensive dupe for Moroccan oil and was recommended the Extraordinary Oil from L'Oreal.

The oil comes in a chunky glass bottle with a pump dispenser, and each pump dispenses just the right amount of product for my long hair.

The oil is really lightweight, and spreads really well through Both wet and dry hair, I apply one pump before I dry my hair to help protect and then another pump after I've straightened it to add shine. Although its lightweight, I don't add it towards my roots as I don't want greasy roots.

This leaves my hair smooth and shiny, and helps my split ends appear less obvious.
I think for the price, you get 100ml of product that lasts ages for £9.99, this is a great product that is a lot more affordable, but still offers all the benefits of a higher end product.

What do you think - have you tried this before? Xx


1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I've noticed that everywhere seems to be having a good old' rave about hair oil products! I have really fine blonde hair so a bit scared but I"ve heard coconut oil is better if you need something light. Think a bit of TLC would be good on the ol' split end prevention front!

    Great blog btw, found it on twitter :)

    http://p0larmilk.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx