Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 2 September 2012

Models Own Blogsale

Afternoon lovelies, just a little blog sale, I have been having clear out in my polish collection and realised I've some home managed to gather a few multiples of colours that I don't need and haven't touched so I thought I would blog sale them :)





Purple Pearl - £2.50 - Rehomed
Nyla Nude - £2.50 - Rehomed


Coral Reef - £2.50 - Rehomed
Gold Rush - £2.50 - Rehomed

Vintage Pink - £2.50 - Rehomed
Peach Puff x2 - £2.50

Purple Haze - £2.50

Rules:

Payments through paypal only
I will post once payment has cleared into my paypal
Free postage - I just want these to go to a good home :)

Let me know if you want any

xx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Indeed, if you send £2.50 to my PayPal - s_mccay88@hotmail.co.uk, mark it as a gift and then i shall post it out to you, don't forget to include your address :)

      Delete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx