Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 3 November 2011

Styling SOS

Morning lovelies, hope your well and enjoying whatever Thursday is throwing at you!

Today I have a bit of an SOS for you. I bought this skirt back in the summer, got it home and hung it straight up in my wardrobe and promptly forgot about it ( come on, we've all done it before!)


With Flash

With brightness turned up


The problem is I want to wear it now but I don't know what tops to put with it. I'm thinking I will wear it with some black boots, probably my Allegras ( which my wonderful boyfriend picked up from Topshop for me :D ) 

The question is what colours and styles do I put on top! Leave comments and links below if you can help me! 


Thank you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx