Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 11 November 2011

Friday Fitness - Hot Pants Two Week Challenge

Morning lovelies, hope you're well. Today is just a Friday Fitness to let you know I'm doing the HotPants two week challenge over on Facebook. I'm already half way through it and loving it! 


For those who don't know HotPants are a pair of shorts that claim to help reduce the appearance of cellulite as well as help weight and inch lose of the lower body through wearing them over a long period of time.


So I've weighed myself and taken my waist, hip and thigh measurement and will report back in in two weeks time to let you know how I got on and if they are worth it!


Any questions then let me know or pop over to Where Are My Knees?  blog where they have a full review by the lovely Sarah!


Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx