Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 13 November 2013

Wishlist - Christmas With Smashbox


Incase you missed it, Xmas is officially 6 weeks away today! If you didn't care about that then this post is not for you. My inbox is slowly filling up with Xmas collections from my favourite brands, a lot of my time is now spent looking at them all and my letter to Santa is getting longer by the day.

Incase you missed it, Smashbox have released their Xmas Collection, the gorgeous Wondervision Collection. 
Smashbox Wondervision
"Get Glossed! A limited-edition set of our luxe, high-shine glosses in the season's most stunning shades. Include 5 shades of Lip Enhancing Gloss Shades: Pout, Radiant, Tease, Luster, Ruby" 

Smashbox Wondervision Brush Set

"Our signature brushes dressed up in chrome, just for the holidays! Swipe, sweep and blend like a pro with this limited-edition set—all wrapped up in a super-luxe clutch."

Smashbox Wondervision Eye Set Cosmic

 "See yourself in Wondervision! Bursts of color at every turn reveal a range of finishes from matte to metallic for eye looks that are all your own" Contains 6 Shades, Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx, Full Exposure Mascara and a Zipped Makeup Bag


Smashbox Wondervision Eye Set Sparks

 "See yourself in Wondervision! Bursts of color at every turn reveal a range of finishes from matte to metallic for eye looks that are all your own" Contains 6 Shades, Waterproof Eyeliner in Onyx, Full Exposure Mascara and a Zipped Makeup Bag

Smashbox Wondervision Mega Palette

"Create multi-faceted looks from subtle to sexy! This mega palette is bursting with color—34 hues for eyes and cheeks, all in a range of finishes from matte to metallic. Contains 30 colours for eyes, 4 blushes and a Get the Look tutorial card"




I have fallen totally in love with the Mega Palette, if no one buys me this for Xmas, this may have to be a present to myself from myself! I love the whole collection, yes they are more pricey, but its Xmas so why not splash out! 

What do you think? Which bits would you pick? xx

1 comment:

  1. The palettes are just so wonderful and tempting. I'd love one of the small snowflake ones in Sparks - stunning! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx