Last week was a tough one, school hasn't been going so great, just when I think I've got the hang of Y6 something comes and pulls me back down. So I'm so glad to leave that week behind and move onto a new week, with some new picks from the makeup collection!
- Soap & Glory Wizard of Flaws Concealer - I can't remember when I got this, but having played with it this weekend I quite like it, not too dry but not too oily, hopefully it can stand up to the heat at work!
- Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation - The stress at work has taken its toll on my skin so I need a bit more coverage, plus this lasts really well.
- Blink and Go eye palette - This was in a Glossy box way back when and it hasn't been given much love as the colours are quite dark, but I fancy playing with them a bit at school.
- Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara - A good little mascara that creates the illusion of fuller, longer lashes on my short stubby ones!
- Collection Fast Stroke - I can't stay away from this, in need of a more dramatic eye this week - a bit like war paint.
- Benefit Bella Bamba - Love the rosy glow this gives, it’s just an all-round lovely blush to use!
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eye Kohl - to balance out the darkness, a nice nude liner to make me look awake, even if I'm not!
Hopefully this week will be a better week.
Which bits have you tried recently? How was your week? xx