This week at school should be a busy one, so I've picked things that I know will stick around on the skin for a long period of time:
- Smashbox Studio Skin Foundation - I love this for when I know I'm having pictures taken, no flashback, even coverage and suitable for my stressy skin at the moment.
- Benefit Erase Paste - Stressy skin means a high coverage of concealer is needed, so out comes this! With a dusting of powder this is great for under eyes and over spots.
- Benefit 10 Box Blush - Contour and blush in one box, an oldie but a good one, I've had this ages and its still going strong, I really should show it more love.
- MUA Undress Me Too Palette - This has sat unloved for a while, having used it today I don't know why I've missed the one out for so long, but its back and better then ever!
- Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes - No idea what this is like, it was in a Glossy Box and so I thought I would give it a try!
- Seventeen Photo Flawless Liner - This has always been a good liner, it lasts, not too dark or too light and photo's really well.
There are my picks for this week, lots of things I can't wait to play with this week, what bits have you picked for this week? Have you picked any of these before? xx