Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 27 November 2013

NOTD - Illamasqua Boosh

NOTD - Illamasqua Boosh

NOTD - Illamasqua Boosh

NOTD - Illamasqua Boosh


I seem to be gravitating towards lots of dark colours at the moment, black is my colour of the moment. I picked up Illamasqua's Boosh a while a back during a sale, but never got round to using it. 

Boosh is a really true black polish that is really glossy. It applies really well, gliding onto the nails smoothly and evenly. I was worried about dragging but there wasn't any obvious lines, plus two coats leaves a gorgeous finish.

The brush is ok, its long and skinny, easy to move across the nail, the handle is nice and chunky so good to grip and handle. The formula lasted about 3 days before real obvious tip wear appeared, not bad for my first experience of Illamasqua.

I didn't want to wear this on its own, so I teamed it with Models Own Mirrorball to start the Xmas cheer - Look out for this one later in the week! 

For £14.50, its quite expensive for a nail polish, but its gorgeous and one that I will reach for again in the future! 

What do you think, have you tried any other Illamasqua nail polish? xx

3 comments:

  1. Stunning look and I love what you've done with the accent nail! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning look this, I love that black x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks gorgeous. I love glitter accent nail! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx