Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 12 September 2011

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing...

Evening all, its Monday, the start of another week so I hope its a good week for everyone!


This week I'm very busy with school, the children are starting to get settled back in, and the stress is starting to pile on. This leaves very little time to relax so my relaxation is through some virtual window shopping!


River Island

This week as the weather turns colder, I'm starting to crave cuddly clothing, and this Aztec print cape from River Island is something I adore! For £40.00, this is really good as it seems that Aztec and Tribal prints are in fashion again. Whether you wear it thrown over jeans for a casual look, or with a black bodycon dress to add interest, this is something that is great!


River Island

More snuggly clothing, but I've been looking for something to wear with jeans and boots, and this jumper is just it! It's a chunky knit with the Tribal pattern, and although it looks peachy in this picture, its actually pink in real life! Priced at £38.00, it is slightly more expensive for a jumper, but I think it would get a lot of wear over the next season, and I really want it! 

River Island


Finally we have this bodycon dress in an Aztec print ( I can see a pattern forming here!) A beautiful print in great colours for Autumn! At only £20.00,its a bargin!!!!


So these are my Sitting, Waiting, Wishing for this week, I hope to make these wardrobe staples soon!


Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx