|Image courtesy of Weheartit.com|
Afternoon lovelies, I hope your not feeling too rough this morning? I spent the evening with the family, eating, drinking and playing Just Dance until the wee hours!!
As its the start of a new year, most people take this time to reflect on the year past and look towards the coming year and i for one am glad to see the end of 2012, for me it's has been a year full of stress and self doubt, never knowing if I was good enough and losing a lot of my extended work family, as well as starting fresh with a new bunch of staff and children at school. Instead of dwelling on it, 2013 is a year I hope is full of hopes and dreams, so instead of resolutions which I always fail at, here are my hopes and dreams for 2013:
- To become more organised with money, I'm going to try and think more before I buy and hopefully pay off a larger chunks of the debt I have built up, as well as saving more for the future.
- To get back on the bike, I'm looking forward to working out an eating right, watching my body continue to change and get stronger - 2stone is my goal.
- To learn more about photography, since investing in the camera I've learnt a lot but still have a long way to go so expect some photo type posts on here as well.
- Visit more places in the UK - trying to visit lists of places, aiming for once a month.
- Blog more and stress less.
- To buy our first house, the boy and I have been saving for nearly 3years and we hate renting even though I love our flat, it would be nice to have somewhere to put our own stamp on.
- Go abroad this year, would be nice to go away on a hot holiday but who knows.
I don't want to set too many goals as I often forget or fail at them, so these are hopes, if I don't achieve then that's ok.
What are your hopes and dreams for 2013? Xx