another year older, and time seems to be flying, I'm getting older (boo) and yet I never seem to achieve anything to show for my age.
|All from Weheartit|
- Save £1000
- Go to the beach
- Walk in the countryside every week
- Be a tourist in London
- See a musical
- Complete a project 10 pan
- Complete a project bathroom
- Take a photo daily
- Read and review two books a month
- Pay off my store cards - its about £500 now that I don't need as we want to buy a house
- Visit Scotland
- Save £10 a month for a treat
- Cook one new meal a week from a cook book
- Take lunch to school every day
- Buy fruit and veg from a market regularly
- Visit Harry Potter World ( I live opposite so I should really!)
- Blog regularly (3x a week)
- Bake something new on a Sunday every week - any suggestions welcome!
- Visit the major cities in England (Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, any others ?)
- Learn to make Dim Sum!
- Be a better blogger - commenting on others and replying to my own comments.
- Make home made ravioli
- Find a location to take OOTD
- Post OOTD posts
- Write a hand written letter to someone
- Shop my stash weekly
If you've written a post like this then please link me, or what other things would you want to do before you next birthday! xx