Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 26 July 2012

NOTD - Models Own HeadKandi Hedonist

Evening lovelies, long time no speak but I needed some time away from the blogosphere and everything beauty. However now I'm back after a well earnt rest and with 6weeks of summer holidays to fill I've got lots of blogging plans! 


First up is getting back to the task of trying out and wearing the polishes that I keep in my 'must try' box. I haven't been wearing much polish recently, letting my nails having a rest I think and grew out a touch of staining - more on that later through. 


With the sun shining, it is almost impossible not to imagine you're on the gorgeous island of Ibiza, sitting in the sun, enjoying the heat...well I'm not there but my little sister is and I know this is a polish she is rocking. 

When you think Ibiza, you have to think Head Kandi and Models Own were thinking the same thing and teamed up with Head Kandi to produce a set of 5 polishes especially for the Ibiza weather. 

 One polish from the collection is Headonist. Think highlighter pink crossed with a coral and your somewhere close to the neon gorgeousness that is Headonist. A bright colour that pops against a tanned skin tone as well as a paler skin tone.


The polish itself is slightly thicker formula that dries to somewhere between a matt and a gloss finish - it reminds me of melted wax, so if you prefer a glossy finish then layer over a topcoat. 



I've only been wearing this a couple of days but its holding up well as with most Models Own polishes. I love this one and Baleric Cool which I reviewed here and can't wait to try out the rest of the collection. Speaking of the collection, look out for a sneaky giveaway coming next week!!



You can pick this up from Models Own or Boots.com where you can pick up 2 for £8 on Models Own.


So what do you think - have you tried this? A bright colour for brighter weather! 


xx

5 comments:

  1. It's a lovely colour, I haven't tried Models Own Polishes yet xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you must try them - their simply one of the best formulas around!, rivals a lot of the high end stuff :) x

      Delete
  2. I haven't been able to get my hands on any Model's Own polishes, but this one looks gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great colour - so bright!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour, amazing! X

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx