Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 29 October 2011

Sitting...Waiting...Wishing...

...Knitwear Edition!


Morning all, hope your well. Its getting close to pay day and as the weather is getting colder so I am starting to look for more Knitwear which is suitable for both school and the weekend.


 Boohoo.com £22.00
First up is this gorgeous longer length Cardigan from Boohoo.com.
I love the patterns on this, as well as the belt detailing. It could easily be worn with jeans for a casual look, as well as dressing down a black dress if needed.



Boohoo.com £25.00
Next is a gorgeous cream boyfriend cardigan, which is very similar to one that Topshop have in store at the moment. I love the length of this, the buttons are lower down so as to create the illusion of a longer torso.


River Island £50.00
Finally we have this gorgeous jumper dress from River Island. As I have quite a large bottom half, as well as being top heavy I really struggle to find fitted jumper dresses so this would look okish, maybe with a belt to pull my waist in!


So there you have it, some lovely winter knits for you! What do you think?


Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx