Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 22 October 2011

Friday Fitness - Reebok Easytone Trainers

Afternoon all, hope your well. This is my first post since Ofsted were in school on Wednesday and it's taken me this long to start to recover!


For my first post, I wanted to do my Friday fitness, however I know it's Saturday, I fell asleep at 8 last night so only wrote half of it!!


As far as fitness goes, it is really important to have a good set of trainers. You need a pair that fit snugly to your feet, which also support your ankles and knees. Too big and you will roll around, too small and you will get blisters and you will use this as an excuse not to go to the gym!


Recently I was sent a pair of Easytones from Reebok that I won from a facebook competition they were running. I already had one pair but really they are starting to show their age as the design is different.


Easytones trainers have 'Built-in balance pods, featuring Moving Air Technology, transfer air in response to your stride and create micro-instability with every step.'


The balance pods are positioned on the feet so that as you walk you should notice minor instability. This is because the ground is no longer flat and so the muscles in the legs and core have to work harder to keep you up right.


I've been wearing mine a while now and I notice that my legs ache a lot more if I have been wearing them for a long time, ideally walking the dogs when I'm at my parents or simply walking to the shop. The Easytones are designed for everyday use, however I have been wearing mine to my gym classes and really this is where they step it up a notice!


Imagine dancing on a water bed and you are close to how my legs feel right now! A downside is that they hurt the balls of my feel if I wear them for classes such as Bodyjam or BodyCombat. I am looking at getting some of the Traintone ones that are more suited to exercise classes.


The trainers retail at about £70.00 as a starting price depending on where you are shopping, but they are really comfy and durable for that price! I haven't tried the clothing range yet but I am considering the tops as I need some more for the amount of classes that I am doing! 


Anyway, I would recommend these if you are in the market for new trainers and want to spend a bit of money of comfort and quality. I would love to know what you think, maybe you've tried the clothing as well and can let me know what its like!


Thanks for reading


xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx