Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 10 October 2011

NOTD - China Glaze Loft-y Ambitions

Evening all, hope your well and Monday hasn't been too challenging for you.


Today I bring you yet another polish from the China Glaze Metro Collection which is the collection for Autumn.


Loft-y Ambition is a blackened cherry red with almost a brown under-tone. In the bottle I dismissed this as just being a simple brown, a bit like the leaves in Autumn.


However on the nails, this is transformed into a beautiful black cherry. 



The formula is a nice consistency, with good coverage in one coat, however i,t did need a second coat just to go over the bits that I missed in my haste on Saturday night!


Under a flash it appears very burgundy which was quite a surprise. 


I actually really like this, I tried to ignore it in my pile of untrieds, but I honestly have no others like this, if you can find me a dupe I will be over the moon!


I will try and get a picture of this in normal light as soon as possible but my camera is playing up.


What do you think, a yummy colour or what!?


Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx