Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 1 November 2014

#SlimmingforSanta



It's that time again - the run up to Xmas where we all want to be able to enjoy ourselves, so in preparation for this I'm doing my own little fitness challenge #slimmingforsanta.

I'm not doing anything special, just exercising and tracking what I eat with My Fitness Pal (roxychick911 if you want to add me)

Normally I start these and then forget about them, so I've put it all up on the chalkboard in our kitchen so that the boy can help me be accountable for it - I certainly need someone to tell me off plus this will serve as a reminder during the week.

I've taken my start weight, which you can see is 198lbs or 14st 2lbs, it's not a weight I'm happy with but at 5ft 9" I don't look as heavy as I am - I'm aiming to get 14lbs off by Xmas so I can enjoy myself. I'll be updating on here in Saturday's as well as throughout the week on Twitter (@KnickersanNails) or on Instagram (Knickersannails).

If you fancy joining in then let me know, or follow my progress. Any tips for sticking to this?


1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx