Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 2 November 2014

This Week - The Make Up #12





Errr,,,,hi,,,,, remember me?! I'm not going to say sorry for not blogging, I've needed the time to sort a lot of stuff out and decide if I want to be blogging still, and I really do, just need to not put the pressure on myself to blog regularly.

I've had a massive sort out of my make up and had a real clear out which has uncovered some great forgotten favourites as well as some bits that I kinda forgot that I had bought!

For bases this week, my skin needs a little bit of coverage so I've picked up Rimmel's new Lasting Finish in Ivory. To add a bit of colour I've reached for Benefit's Hervana as its gorgeously light and just caught in the wind glowy.

On the eyes it's all about liner and smoked out colour, so using up the liner from Company and Maybelline's Metallic Pomegranite in the crease and corner. Lashes are from Origins, I've never tried their make up but I do adore their skin care.

I'm trying to use lip colours this Autumn so in a bid to get the 'Kylie Jenner' lip I've picked out Kate Moss for Rimmel in 03 and a nude gloss from Maybelline. If the lips stay this colour then I will be amazed as I normally forget.

Over all, not many changes , but its nice to pick out some old bits as well as some new bits. Have you tried any of these? What have you picked this week? xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the maybelline color elixor and I have the kate moss shade aswell I will def try them together
    x x x

    http://nadjetluisa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx