Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 9 November 2014

This Week - The Make up #13




How is it already November? It seems like the weeks left of this year are quickly fading and I'm running out of time to get everything done that I want.

To help combat the lack of time this week, I've picked products that work really quickly and will hopefully help to have more times in the morning.

To get a quick base I'm reaching for my new bottle of Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation, I know that this is is such a classic foundation now that will make me look like I've had more sleep then I'm getting at the moment. Coupled with that, to tackle dark circles, Benefits Fake Up concealer as its really quick to swipe on and blend in. To add some colour to the cheeks is an old favourite, Benefit's Coralista for a bit of a fresh, outdoor glow.

Onto eyes and I'm still reaching for Maybellines Colour Tattoo 24Hr in Metalic Pomegranate, blended into the crease and then winged out as its subtle but lovely. A slick of liner from Collection to add a bit of definition. Lashes courtesy of Rimmel's Scandaleyes Retro Glam, another repurchase but one that I adore for full, fanned out lashes. Not pictured because it's really grubby is my very well used Browzing from Benefit.


So that's it for this week, quick products to hoplefully make life a bit easier and quicker this week. Oh and a bonus pictures of my Photographer's Assistant!

What have you been using this week? xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx