Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 13 November 2014

Review - Maybelline Colour Drama (Nude Perfection & Keep it Classy)

Maybelline Colour Drama
Keep it Classy

Nude Perfection
I always read lip product reviews, its something I would love to achieve, perfectly lipsticked lips that last as I'm just to lazy to remember to reapply.  But I never buy any because of the previous point, I am just lazy with lip products. but when I saw reviews of the Maybelline Colour Drama lip pencils I thought it was about time I picked some of them up.

After a quick trip to Boots, I grabbed two from the range - Nude Perfection and Keep it Classy.

Keep It Classy - This is possibly the most misleading product in the world. I swatched this in Boots and under store lights it seemed a dark pinky nude, but when I got it home and tried it I found it to be a pinky berry red. I'm not complaning about the colour as its one that I will reach for a lot but it was a bit of a surprise really.

Nude Perfection - Like the rest of the world, I'm trying to find the perfect Kylie Jenner lip colour and after reading many blogs, I decided to add this one to the collection. Nude Perfection is just that, the perfect nude colour, nothing over the top, just a nice nude.

Application is very easy, just draw it on and away you go. They dry down matte and stay put for up to 3hrs, less if your eating or drinking a lot. Some people report them as feeling a bit dry but I don't find this, if you do then a slick of lip balm will sort this out.  You could wear these on their own or underneath another product to add more colour. I have heard that they are a Nars dupe but I can't really compare as I don't have any of them, but at £4.99 from Boots, I'm not really fussed about the Nars version.

Next on my list is Berry Much, I will report back if I pick this up.
Are there any other colours I should pick up? xx

1 comment:

  1. I am obsessed with nude perfection at the moment, I just love it! I keep meaning to pick up another shade of these and Keep it Classy might have to be my next one after reading this, it looks lovely on you!

    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic
    x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx