Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Sephora Haul




As someone obsessed with beauty products, when we booked tickets to head to Paris for the day I knew I had to find a Sephora to pop into. A quick check on Twitter and I was pointed to the one on the Champs-Élysées so we jumped off our tour bus and I practically ran into the building.

I don't need to explain what Sephora is but it was amazing walking into the mothership and just seeing all of the brands of make up just sitting there waiting to be looked at. I wandered around in a daze before setting my sights on the Sephora own brands as that's something we cant get here. After playing with as much as possible I settled on the Sephora Collection IT Palette which is a neutral palette with 12 shades, a brush and and brow pencil, perfect for travelling between all the parentals. 

Next I grabbed the Benefit They're Real Push Up liner as it was something that I've wanted for a while plus it was cheaper then in the Uk.

Finally I threw in an own brand hand moisturiser to have in my bag as I get very dry skin, plus this one smells of coconuts so I'm keeping that summer scent alive.

I could have bought twice as much but I refrained myself, plus somethings were not as reasonably priced - just something to bear in mind when shopping abroad.

I loved visiting Sephora however it was a tad overwhelming, I think if I get the chance to go again I will do my research and go with a list rather then running around like a child in a sweet shop. 

Overall the experience was great, one that I hope to repeat at some point in the future! 

What do you think of my haul? Have you been to Sephora? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx