Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 25 August 2014

NOTD - Models Own Coconut


NOTD - Models Own Coconut
 
NOTD - Models Own Coconut

NOTD - Models Own Coconut

It's been ages since I've painted my nails in ages - sometimes there are no polishes that take your fancy, plus wet nails with a new puppy is a recipie for disaster - but now Ted is in more of a routine I can find time again tu Coconut Cream from Models Own.

Coconut Cream is a new addition to the range of scented polishes. It has a gorgeous coconut scent which is subtle and sweet, it's a real mix of summer - it's like they crammed suncream into the bottle!

Added to the amazing scent is a fantastic  polish; a creamy vanilla white not bright, much more subtle. The white looks good against a tanned skin tone, It makes my hands look so tanned! I love this on its own or as a base for different top coats. The formula is what I would expect from Models Own, really smooth formula with great coverage and good lasting power. 

I love this polish, it's one that I will keep reaching for through the season, I think I want to have a play with some nail art using it - might be time to get out the dotting tools!

What do you think to Coconut Cream? Any nail art blogs or ideas I should try out? Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx