Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Saturday 23 August 2014

Saturday Shopping #1

Transitioning With Topshop


Personally I love the transition from Summer to Autumn, I love being wrapped up in layers, getting cosy inside jumpers and wrapping up with longer sleeves. With that in mind I need to add some new pieces for the coming season.

I've picked 5 items from Topshop's weekly New In as they are perfect for the coming season. All 5 are items that can be worn together as well as individually. Firstly the Striped Oversized Tunic is something to wear now with skirts and shorts and then later with leggings or skinny jeans later on in the season. Next up the V-Neck sweater is something to layer up with. It's a fine knit so can easily be thrown over simple tops now or worn with shirts when it gets colder. I picked the Tunic Dress because I love a good tunic dress, its a great length plus its a deep berry colour which is bang on trend for the season. I love me a good check shirt, this Oversized CheckShirt is perfect to wear on its own, over the stripped top, tied around the waist - where ever! Finally for something a bit special I picked this jumper because it has sheer knit panels along the sleeves to add detail. 

All of these items are items that I need in my wardrobe, as it gets colder these sorts of clothes are essential. Topshop have some fantastic drops this season, I can't wait to see what else comes out!

What do you think of my picks? xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx