Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 27 July 2014

This Week - Make Up #9





One week down, its been so nice to not head into school this week, I've chilled out at home with my two boys, been on adventures with my mum and sister and cracked on with more decoration, so blogging has taken a back seat this week. These are actually all the bits I picked to wear this week that's just passed, its been nice to mix it up a bit, plus use up some really old favourites that last well in the heat - is anyone else's faces literally melting?!

This week I've grabbed out some really old products from Benefit. You Rebel and You Rebel lite. You Rebel was the first product I tried from Benefit at the tender age of 15, I looked slightly orange but it started a love affair! When they released You Rebel lite I picked it up to mix with You Rebel to make it more wearable. Sadly Benefit have discontinued the You Rebel line, something I am gutted with but now the hunt for a new tinted moisturiser is on. I've been wearing a mix of the Look Beauty Fresh Cheeks cream blush and Benefits Dallas powder to give a summer glow. Eyes have been a combo of this really old Seventeen Metallics Palette, Laura Mercier Cream Liner in Espresso, Benefit Browzing and Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Waterproof mascara. Finishing it off with a slick of Bourjois Rouge Edition in 11, a touch of coral.

I love this combo, its a great mix and textures and colours, perfect for the summer.

What bits have you been wearing this week? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx