Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 17 July 2014

Review - Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Eye Cream



Anyone who knows me knows that I am rubbish when it comes to sticking to a routine - I'm good for the first couple of weeks and then I get lazy, I'm always trying to do 100 other things that I then forget the little tasks and miss them, using an eye cream is one of them!

I picked up the Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Eyecream after reading a review in a magazine. It has some fantastic reviews, great ingredients and cute packaging so I had high hopes and it hasn't let me down! 

Make Yourself Youthful is a thick, super moisturising eye cream that is super hydrating. You don't need a great deal of product each time.

I noticed almost next day how quickly this had an impact on my skin. It appeared to be more hydrated, those pesky lines were lessoned and my eye area looks 10 times better! So much better that I've actually stuck to using this for nearly 2months now.

So, if you're in the market for a new eye cream, I cannot rave about this enough, plus its on offer in Boots at the moment! Head over to Boots to pick this up for £14.

Have you tried this? Any other products from Soap & Glory I need to try?  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx