Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Wobble-Less Wednesdays - Youtube Fitness


With only 7 weeks to go until the summer holidays, plus 13 weeks till I have to force myself to wear swimwear, I need to get a move on with the beach body. Sometimes heading to the gym is not always possible, or I want to add extra to my routine, so I head to Youtube!

I have my favourites to follow, but thought I would share my favs with you :) I'm sure everyone has heard of  both Tone It Up and Blogilates, but I adore both, using everything that is on their sites to help my weightloss.
Tone it Up is filled with different recipes, routines and some wonderful girls. I love how they update daily with different motivation or challenges or meal ideas. The community on the app is great, I know I can jump on their and check in and get the support of lots of other girls around the world!


Cassey is possibly the most bubbly, over-excited fitness instructor I have ever seen! She is bright, excited and one of the best things is that she does the exercises with you, the whole way through the routine. She has full body routines, targeted challenges and it super motivational. I love the monthly workout map - I have this everywhere - on my laptop desktop, IPad background & on the fridge door - If I do the full workout then I can have a tiny treat :)

There are loads of different people on Youtube & blogs that I follow as well!. I adore Carly Rowena for fitness advice and little videos, plus she responds on Twitter! I keep uptodate with Jayne Becca & Cantara to help keep me motivated!

THere are loads of other fitness bloggers out there, I'm trying to build more fitness into this blog, I would love it if you let me know what you want to see!

Who do you follow to keep your fitness on track? xx

2 comments:

  1. Haha I watch Blogilates too and love Cassey - she's a machine that girl, how she manages to stay so happy while she's blumin' killing herself is beyond me!?

    I've never heard of Tone It Up but might have to look into it now :)

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the insight you provide to the readers about body Fitness.

    Fitness Club in Mohali

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx