Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 2 April 2012

Shopping my Stash #8

Afternoon lovelies, Monday has flown by, but it is so nice know that its still the half term!


I write this as my boy cooks tea and washes up ( he's well trained) which gives me a chance to catch up on blogs and write up some posts.


This weeks make up choices are because it's half term and I never know what is coming up so I've tried to pick things that work for most occasions.






Face:
Why can't I rotate this?!
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - I'm still slogging away with this, but I have found a way to make it more bearable!


17 Cosmetics BB Cream - This is my more bearable way. I mix this with my foundation and it just makes it easier to use, plus it leaves my skin looking and feeling a bit fresher.


Elf All Over Cover Stick - Bought this ages ago so need to give it another try before I can fully comment on it.


Benefit Georgia and Benefit 10 - I love Georgia, lovely peachyness in a box that leaves a nice cover. Then we have 10 which is my first nod towards the summer. I love the bronzer in it as a contour and then mixed together to give a warmer blush on the cheeks, summer is on its way!


Eyes:




I've picked some bits which allow me to make lots of different eye looks, depending on what I'm doing!


MUA Heaven and Earth Pallete - I adore this, I had this before I got my Naked palette so it holds a special place. Plus I learnt to create a smokey eye with this one so I love it even more! Just wish my local Superdrug actually stocked it properly!


Maybelline 24Hr Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe - I plan to use this is a base for my eyeshadow or just to wear on its own. I love the colour it gives, which you can see here in this post.


17 Cosmetics Photoflawless Eye Pencil in Black/Gold - This is an oldy in my stash, I had forgotten about it but I love how it makes my eyes stand out more! I picked this colour as its supposed to make brown eyes stand out, I'm not so sure but I still love it for its staying power.


Soap and Glory Arch de Triumph - another thing I had forgotten about but I use this to fill my brows as it gives a lovely colour that doesn't leave me with a scouse brow!


Maybelline Cat Eye Mascara - Love this, it gives a full and dark eye, which wings out my eyelashes.




So there you have it, this weeks choices. If there's anything you want a fuller review on then please let me know as I have a bit of time on my hands and need some blog post ideas! 

1 comment:

  1. The eyeshadow palette looks amazing, like a cheaper version of the UD naked palette! x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx