Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 13 June 2011

Sunshine, on a cloudy day....

Evening all, so the weather has been a bit rubbish, and I've been in a bit of a nail funk for a couple of weeks, but after all the rain, I needed a bit of sunshine and this was it.


 Models Own Dusky Mauve. I've had this in my drawer for ages, but never really fancied it. I didn't want a really bright colour, but in the sun this really pops. Its a gorgeous purple pewter which looks silver in low light like poured metal, and then in the sun its a lovely lilac with a subtle shimmer, like the edge of a rain cloud as the sun is setting!


As with every Models Own this applied like a dream, looks flawless and has survived two days with no chips!
I don't know how it compares to Barry M's Dusky Mauve, but I really like it - what do you think, I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx