Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 16 June 2011

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing...

Evening all, hope you've had a good day.

I'm on a serious budget at the moment, trying to save for our own home, so that means only essential shopping :( Thankfully window shopping is free!!

So I've had a look for a few things I would like for the summer:
        Tan (Stone) Leather Lace Up Platforms | 218640318 | New Look
    New Look £31.99

I think these are gorgeous, and would look great teamed with some pale jeans or shorts with a lovely tan and a coral polish.
                                  
      River Island  £44.99

I have a wedding to go to this summer, and this dress is the right side of church appropriate, whilst still being sexy with the nude colour. Great for us curvy girls as it has a sweetheart neckline and a nipped in waist.

                
River Island £26.99

These shorts are a nod to the smart tailored trend which is appearing in magazines again. Smart enough to be dressed up for work, as well as casual enough for weekends outside in a pub garden, especially with the heels above!


These are just a few of my favourite things that I have found when having a browse. What do you think? What things are on your wish lists? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx