Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 22 November 2015

Christmas Gifts - Fitness Wear

Christmas Gifts - Fitness Wear


People have been asking me what I want for Christmas since October and I really have no idea, but after watching 3 Xmas films in a row, baking an Xmas cake and watching loads of YouTube gift guides, I now feel suitably inspired to sit down and put together some lists.

First up, fitness wear. Over the past 10 weeks I've been training once a week with a trainer and then training myself a couple of times of week - it's going well and I'm developing quite an obsession with fitness wear, I'm developing quite a collection! Getting new gym wear is a real motivator so would make the perfect gift! 

My favourite place to shop is Active in Style, they have so many great brands from Lorna Jane to Running Bare, personally I adore anything from Onzie, I own two pairs of their booty holders and they suck you in and make you feel like you can lift anything!

Another good place to stop by is Sweaty Betty - they have gorgeous printed leggings, great slogan tops and some fantastic accessories! Plus they do gift cards so if you're not sure what someone would want then you can load one of these up and they can treat themselves!

Final stop would be Nike to grab some new trainers. I'm a bit of a trainer snob and only wear Nikes, I have 3 pairs in rotation and I adore them all because they are bright and add a pop of colour to my normally all black outfits. No one can ever have too many pairs of trainers, plus you can get some good deals on them if you visit outlet stores or keep an eye out on ASOS for them.

So there you have it, a few gift ideas for the fitness fanatics in your life, next up will be a fitness accessory gift guide - don't know when but keep your eyes peeled!


What do you think of my picks? Where else would you recommend for Fitness Gifts?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx