Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Friday 12 June 2015

Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate

BlogKhielsPowerful-Strength Line-Reducing ConcentrateReview

Whenever I look in the mirror I see a face looking back at me which is definitely now on the wrong side of 25 but also a face that has laughed, cried, smiled and so far enjoyed life and the signs are slowly starting to show. I'm not very good at hiding what I think, it often reads all over my face as well as being a very facially expressive person so the lines are starting to get deeper and more obvious.

I don't want to erase the signs of the life I've enjoyed but I want to slow down the rate at which they are appearing as well as reducing how obvious these are. Step forward, Khiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate.

I was lucky enough to get a little tube of this as part of a set for my birthday and within a week of using it I was in love. It's a lovely gel that you apply a tiny amount to the areas you need and you can feel it get a little bit warmer and there is a slight difference in the lines but not a great deal. The magic ingredient is the 10.5% Vitamin C which is supposed to help reduce the appearance of lines and help prevent new ones forming.

I've been using this for about 4 months and I apply it only to the traditional crows feet area as well as to the big furrow on my forehead that is there cause I raise my eyebrows an awful lot. A little blob on each spot twice a day and in 4 months  the lines are much less noticeable. The ones around my eyes are much less obvious and no new ones have appeared. The one on my forehead has reduced in depth and looks much smoother. 

A very pricey product at £49.00 for 50ml but you really need only the smallest amount and I'm barely half way through the bottle after 4 months.

If you're after something to slow the onslaught of wrinkles or reduce the ones you already have then this is a total worth it product!

What do you think, would you invest? Have you tried this or any other vitamin C rich products?

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx