Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 11 February 2015

New In - Topshop

New In 8/02/15 Topshop



Spring seems to have arrived this weekend just gone, I actually managed to go out without needing a full winter coat, just watch, now I've said that winter will return! With the new season comes lots of  new clothing drops from various brands. Today's focus is on Topshop, I have two gift cards burning holes in my pocket so I keep looking for things I need for the new season.

I seem to have a thing for dresses at the moment, frustratingly I don't wear them outside of work but I'm trying to get out of my jeans a bit more. The Tall Striped Dress is really cute, the layer over the top makes it more winter appropriate with tights but will allow it to be moved into Spring with no tights later on in the year.The Striped Skater Dress is a bit of colour for the dull dark mornings, another dress for tights and chunky boots. The Oversized Leather Vest is a serious investment at £75, but with black skinny jeans it would look great with a pop of colour  with a bright accessory.

More stripes in the shape of a Striped Slouchy Sweat, I love the relaxed fit, perfect for snuggly evenings in. One item I wish was in tall or regular size, this really cute Checked Print Coat, why is the best stuff always in the wrong collection but this would be great over the top of a simple grey or black outfit. Finally, an early Cut-Out shoe, perfect as the weather warms up for a night out or in the summer for work.

I'm trying really hard to find something that I want to spend my vouchers on, not spending them on things that I already have a lot of striped clothing but I do adore them and can't see my love for stripes waining any time soon. 

What bits would you pick from this weeks selection? 

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx