Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 1 February 2015

My Make Up Bag #3




I've had a stinking cold for most of this week so the thought of putting make up on hasn't been high on my list - now that’s going away I feel more like making an effort then I have done last week.

This week I've picked out lots of bits as well as a newbie. For base I've gone for a combination of Benefit's Porefessional and Big Easy in Light. To hide my poor, red nose I'm still loving Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer. A quick rummage in my stash and I've found my favourite cream blush, Topshop's Cream Blush in Head over Heels, I'd forgotten about this and teamed with Hoola to add a bit of warmth and colour back into my skin.

Brows have been re-shaped thanks to a weekend trip to the threading ladies in town; does anyone else feel human when their brows are back in shape? To keep them looking good, I'm using Anastasia Dip Brow in Soft Brown as it is my current favourite! Liner is Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl in Coco Bean. Lashes are thanks to Benefit Roller Lash mascara - I've tried this over the weekend thanks to the sample from Elle and I am currently impressed.

The week looks like the quiet before the storm of parents evening and class assemblies so I'm looking forward to getting to wear nice make up. 

What have you picked this week? 

Sarah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx