Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Review - Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush

Review - Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush

Review - Real Techniques Silicone Liner Brush
Boots - £5.99

For as long as I can remember I've envied those girls who make a winged liner look so easy - the way in videos they slick it on like its natural to them. So I'm on a mission to learn myself. I've tried liquid and me and that just don't mix, my eyelid are too oily (that's sexy I know!) So I've been using different gel liners and trying to teach myself - it appears I need to work on my technique, starting with the brush.

I picked up the Silicone Liner Brush from Real Techniques after reading a shed load of reviews on line. The silicone tip makes it easy to load up the brush with product as well as removing what you don't need. Application is made easier as the stiffer tip holds its shape rather then splaying out like a tradition brush. 

I use this by sliding the edge along my top lash line. It fits easily against the lash line, leaving a smooth line which I have much more control over. Slowing I can create the line I want, however I haven't progressed to a cat flick yet - baby steps after all!

At £5.99, this is the cheapest of all the brushes from Real Techniques, but it is one of my every day essentials now - over the summer I hope to master the full flick so watch this space!

Have you tried the Silicone Liner Brush? Any tips for mastering the flick as I'm hopeless!! xx


1 comment:

  1. I am hopeless at mastering the flick or anything eye-wise other than adding mascara, I do love the look of this brush though x

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx