Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Wobble-Less Wednesday - Shock Absorber Ultimate Gym Bra




There are a few things which are an essential in my gym bag. but number one at the top of the list is a decent sports bra. 

When I needed a new one, I turned to my favouite brand & picked the Ultimate Gym Bra from Shock Absorber.

Designed for a wide range of activities, this bra is amazingly comfortable and secure. It has a dual layer, the inner layer supports the boobs, reducing the amount of movement that there is, without flattening them down and giving you the monoboob look. The outer layer is lovely & smooth, however I've not quite worked out why I need an outerlayer, other then it looks quite stylish. 

On the back you get a secure chest band with hook & eye clips, as well as a higher clip that just secures the whole thing, stopping it move too much. The shoulder straps are nice & wide, non-slip and you can change the length of them if needed. It comes is bra sizes which is helpful, however I went a cup size down then my normal and it fits perfectly.

If that wasnt enough, there is a handy cable clip for your headphone cable.

If like me, you have DD+ sized boobs then it is essential that you have a really well fitting sports bra, our boobs move in a figure of 8 motion, which weakens the connective tissues leading to droopy boobs - one that can't be fixed with exercise :(

The Ultimate Gym Bra retails for £37.00, but you can pick it up for £28.00 from my favourite shop - SportsBraBar.com. I now have two of these, it has replaced all the other ones I have had previously and I won't look back.

What do you think? Have you tried anything from Shock Absorber? DO you want droopy boobies? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx