Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 16 June 2013

Sunday Make-Up Shake Up #14

Come back summer!! I've had a clear out this week and picked out some bits I haven't used for a while as well as throwing out some rather smelly products - I almost felt sick throwing away half a bottle of MAC Face & Body, but it had to go.

Onto this week's



 choices;

Face:
- Benefit You're Bluffing (nearly finished, I'm digging product out now!)
- 17 Photoflawless Primer
- Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturiser
- Benefit Erase Paste
- MAC Natural Skin Finish in Medium Plus

Eyes, Cheeks & Lips
- Benefit Lemon Aid
- Benefit Browzing
- Bobbi Brown Gel Liner
- Rimmel Eyeshadow
-Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
- Models Own Volumising Big Brush Mascara
- Sleek Blush in Rosé Gold
- Soap & Glory Mighty Mouth

I haven't used some of these products for ages, it's nice to revisit some old favourites as well as use up some that have been hanging around for a while.

What have you picked for your week in makeup? Xx

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Sleek blushes! they are so gorgeous and so pigmented for the price and the fact its from a drug store

    www.andrewjamesblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx