Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 2 June 2013

Sunday Make-up Shake up #12





Well hello Sunshine!! It's so nice to see the sun back out, so I've picked lots of bits to bring some summer to my life, especially now its only 7 weeks until the summer holidays :)

Anywhoo, onto the makeup:

Face:
- Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in I'm Pure 4 Ivory
- Benefit Fake Up Concealer in Light
- Benefit Hello Flawless Powder
- Benefit You're Bluffin
- MUA Blusher (Review Coming Soon)
- Mac Harmony (Contour)
- Benefit High Beam

Eyes & Lips:
- Sleek Storm Palette
- Benefit Gloss
- Sleek Pout Polish
- Benefit Lemon Aid
- 17 Blow Out Mascara
- 17 Maximum Volume

Lots of bits that I haven't touched for ages, as well as some new bits!

What are you grabbing for this week? Are loving the sun? xx

4 comments:

  1. Fake-up is on my list of wants xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Benefit Hello Flawless powder foundation. Really want to try the Fake Up concealer as I'm always on the hunt for a moisturizing concealer for undereye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great choices... love the mac blush! I want your collection haha ;) xxx


    www.specsandsparkles.blogspot.co.uk


    <3

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx