Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Tuesday 16 October 2012

#WAMKpledge 10 Week Challenge

Afternoon lovelies,

It's that time of year again, where the countdown to the festive season starts and everyone begins thinking about what they will wear to the Xmas party, or what the New Years outfit will be!

With that in mind, the lovely people over at Where Are My Knees have set up a 10 week challenge to help focus on the build up to Christmas. So I've decided to get involved with this, and have made my own pledge for the next 10 weeks.

I pledge to lose 7lbs to get me down to under 13st as I've been stuck for the best part of 6months now.

I will also make sure I use my Kettlebell twice a week and not use it as a door stop, building up to 4 times a week ( do you want to see my routine?) in addition to this, I will get back into my gym routine of two sessions of spinning, 2 of Bodyjam and one core session a week - increasing this with extra sessions after the class!!

Just to get in the mood for this, a friend sent me this picture to help inspire me - so I'm sharing it with you!


If you want to see more posts as I go through this then let me know, have you set yourself a 10 week challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx