Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Thursday 4 October 2012

Duo Blogger Competition - Autumn Work Wear

Afternoon lovelies - I've seen this floating about on a few blogs and thought - 'why not get involved?!'
Autumn Work Wear
Tartan Jacket - River Island
Shirt Dress - River Island
Silver Stud Tights - Topshop
Red Satchel Bag - River Island
Inverted Cross Necklace - Rock and Rose
Carmen Shoes - Duo

I love dressing for Autumn/Winter, with lots of layering and different textures. As I spend most of my time at work, I thought I would do an outfit I would wear to school :)

So I started with the shoes, these are from Duo and are called Carmen, I think their really smart, but the low cut on the ankle means that they will stop at the narrowest part of my legs, helping to add shape and definition - showing off the detail on the tights - which are silver stud embellished!

Layered over the top would be this smart shirt dress from River Island. I love the contrasting sleeves and collar to the main dress, as well as the black skinny belt, however I might change it up for a red skinny belt.

On the top would be this super cute tartan blazer. The boyfriend cut of this blazer is really flattering, and adds a bit of fun to the outfit. I've not worn tartan since I was about 6 but why not give it another go!

To top it off, I've picked a red satchel bag to pick out the red on the jacket, and the inverted cross necklace from Rock and Rose - I can't wait for this to come back in stock!

So there's my outfit for school - I think I might pick up the shirt dress and tights for parents evening :)

If you want to join in then head over to Duo for more information :)

xx

1 comment:

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx