Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 11 June 2012

Shopping my Stash #14

Evening lovelies, how miserable is the weather today, means everyone's gone a bit mad at school, not being able to get outside!


So something to brighten your day, this weeks stash.


Face:




- Murad Skin Perfecting Primer - this appeared many months ago in the January Glossybox, looked at it and put it in my bag of samples and forgot about it, but I'm making myself to use up the products and this one is actually quite a nice product. It applies quite dark on my pale skin but as you blend this disappears and it feels more like a tinted moisturiser.


- 17 Matte foundation - a new product to me, but I've been curious for a while and so picked it up while it was on offer in Boots at the weekend. It claims to leave skin feeling and looks matte for longer - let's see how this copes with my oily skin!


- Benefit Erase Paste - a nice, thick, full coverage concealer for those big bag days, a must after half term!


- Benefit Georgia - I have this just on my forehead as that remain oily no matter what I try, I have this invade the foundation doesn't live up to claims.


- Benefit Dallas blusher box - the sun may not be shining, but this add a warm flush to the skin as though you've been in the sun for weeks. I adore these boxes, and swear by this one for the cooler summer days as its not tan or pink!


Eyes:





- Urban Decay Primer Potion - Another sample, I ignored it as I didn't know if it would replace my beloved Lemon Aid but I fancied a change, and this was the first one I found.


- MUA Immaculate Collection - I love this palette but I really need to become more adventurous with it as intend to be quite safe. So many pigmented colours that I never use, this will be my mission this week!


- Rimmel Scandalous Mascara - another newbie for me, borrowed this from my mum (sorry mum!) as I was curious about it, will it compete with my favourite mascara - Maybelline Falsies?!


- NYX Eyebrow/Liner Pencil in Medium Brown - picked this up a while ago. I like it for brows and eyes for a bit of definition.

- Avon Glimmerstick in Copper - something different for a change.


- Benefit Browzing in Medium - this was my main brow kit for many years but it has become somewhat ignored with the arrival of my HD brow kit but I love the brow wax for keeping my brows defined.


So there you have it, another week and another stash shopping - what products have you chosen this week?


Xx



5 comments:

  1. The two Benefit box blushes you showed are the 2 I dont have..but want:) Love there products xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't get the Immaculate palette in Ireland. I'm definitely going to pick it up when I'm in Manchester next month xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had stash to shop :( X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go out and get the Dallas box - its amazing, however the Georgia has been discontinued :( I love all the boxes xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has some sort of stash - its meant to stop me spending!!!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx