Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 15 May 2011

Sunday Night Pledge

I feel I have been a bit MIA of late but I lost the will to blog for a while so thought I would break myself in slowly with a shorg post tonight.

Each Sunday I'm going to write down my goals for the week and stick to them, as it will help me keep track and make my goals easier to reach. I would love to make this a regular thing and feel free to comment below with your own pledges for the week!

This week, I am going to:

Go to the gym three times
Weigh myself once on Monday and only on this day
Stick to my Graze boxes for my snacks

These are my pledges, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx