Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Sunday 5 December 2010

Clothes Show Live 2010 Haul

This is going to be a mega haul but I go a lot of stuff!!!

Yesterday, I went to the Clothes Show Live 2010 in Birmingham and I have been before but this year was different. I mainly go for the beauty products but its always fun to look at the clothes and this year I had a go at re-designing some clothes! 

Major collection of new beauty products to show off - including loads of nail polish - much to my other halfs annoyance!

The first was Barry M
For £10 I recieved, 3 nail polishes, 3 glitter eye liners, 3 dazzle dust pots, a big glitter crayon, a duo eyeliner, a lipstick and a lipgloss! Wow, loads of stuff!!!! I cant wait to have a play with all that but well worth the money!!

Next was a massive bag of gorgeous smelling things all for £6!!!!

There are face mask, hair tints, hair masks, leg things and loads more!








A favourite of mine is always the Rimmel stand, I went for the 'natural beauty' choice and for £10 I got:

I recieved:

A natural Bronzer
2 eye shadows
clear lipgloss
Orange nail polish
Lash accelerator Mascara! - cant wait to have a play with these






Next up, a little brand I have never heard but a quick google helped me find out some information about them - the polish is called APN (Always Perfect Nails) and they were doing a small deal with loads of stuff for £10 - 

 3 nail polish, I chose a pink, a mink and a turquoise blue.
3 nail files, one buffer
some small make up brushes
Glitter eyeliner
Glitter Lipgloss and some other bits and pieces!!!








While I was there, I got the chance to meet some wonderful ladies from Andrea Fulerton, as well as Andrea herself and they showed me some wonderful products - I even got a manicure by one of the girls using their duo nail polishes!

For £10 I got

Mirror Shine Buffing Cards
Duo nail colour 
Pump bottle of Polish remover!










The last place I visited, and the one I was most excited about was the Models Own stand - as a massive nail polish fan, that was a little bit overwhelming! 
You could choose 3 bottles of polish for £10 and get a gift of products worth £30!!! 
I chose - 


25 Carat Gold







Magenta Divine 
Blue Sparkle









and got all of this!
I got their 
4 in one buffer bar
A mascara
blackberry lip gloss
a loose eyeshadow pot
a blue eyeliner 
a giant models own bag!!!!












I couldnt wait to get home and start playing with the new colours for I got a bit of time to myself and I thought I would create something sparkly! 
 I used Models Own, Misty Grey as a base for all of these!


On my left hand I have Magenta Divine on every finger except my ring finger where have Blue sparkle.


On my right hand I have Blue Sparkle on every finger except my ring finger which is painted with the Magenta.


Blue sparkle is a great colour with really big hexagonal glitter in it - It took 3 coats for it to look like this!

The Magenta Divine is really small glitters in a gorgeous shade and it covered really well!

I would definatley recommend these colours for anyone who wants a bit of sparkle ready for xmas!!

Wow - a massive blog, sorry for the essay! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Im going on wednesday and Im definately checking out models own, was it only 3 polishes or could you get like 2 polishes and a lipstick instead or something like that? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its any 3 products, I just chose nail polish for obvious reasons! Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx