Skimlinks Test
Skimlinks Test

Monday 19 May 2014

Review - May Glossybox - Happy Birthday Superdrug!!


May Glossybox Review

May Glossybox Review

Having been a rubbish blogger in recent weeks, I thought it was about time that I got back on the proverbial blogging horse. I've felt really un-inspired by beauty recently, there hasn't been a lot that has made me want to blog, instead choosing to sort out the house and garden. However that all changed when I received this month’s Glossybox.

I know a lot of people have gone of Glossybox, but I think this one will make people think again. May's box is in collaboration with Superdrug, celebrating their 50th Birthday. The box is a great design, with a big 50 across the front; it feels like opening a present to yourself - which I guess it kinda is!

Inside you get the Glossy Magazine with the gorgeous Lucy Mecklenburgh on the front in Sixties makeup. I'm not a TOWIE fan, but she is gorgeous so well work a read. As well as the magazine, you get your products. This month I got 5 full size products! I had heard there were 3 but to get 5 was a mega bonus!
All of them are high-street favourites; some couldn’t have come at a better time now the weather is getting warmer.

In my box, I received:
- Scholl Velvet Smooth Night Mask for feet
- Collection Bronze Glow
- B. Sheer Conditioning Lipstick
- Schwarzkopf Crystal Shine Conditioner
- Max Factor Facefinity All Day Primer
- Garnier Oil Beauty Lotion (Sample)
- Ghost Eclipse Fragrance (Sample)

My box is worth £33.95, well worth the money this month, plus full of products which I would normally ignore for other brands, so it will be nice to try them out.

You can get your box here.

What do you think of this month’s box? Xx


1 comment:

  1. I've heard such great things about the Superdrug Glossy Box - the goodies sound great!

    Beccy // Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete

I read and appreciate every comment I get - if you would like to let me know what you think then please leave a comment xx